During the first 24 hours
- Keep the tattoo covered with the protective film until the next morning.
- You must change the film every 6 hours and clean the area with soap and water.
- Always clean your hands well before touching the tattoo.
- Remember to dry the area with a kitchen roll, never with toilet paper or a bath towel.
- It is very important that the tattoo remains covered during the first night.
For the next 20 days
- Do not bathe in the beach or pool or go to a sauna.
- Avoid exposing yourself to the sun or UV rays.
- Apply a thin layer of cream a couple of times per day, 28 days after the tattoo is done.
- Do not scratch or tear off the scabs, they should fall off by themselves.
- Try to wear loose clothing and avoid using cosmetics on the tattooed area.